9 Interesting Things Humans Do
1. People who are willing to get up to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
2. When people say “Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too”. That’s right! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
3. People who point at their wrist asking for the time… I know where my watch is pal, where is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
4. When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you’ve found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, “did you see that?” No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the theater and stare at the floor!
6. People who ask “Can I ask you a question?”… Didn’t give me a choice there, did you sunshine?
7. When something is ‘new and improved’. Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn’t be new.
8. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks “Has the bus come yet?” If the bus came, would I be standing here???
9. When people say “life is short”. What??? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?