On a regular basis I try to look back over my day/week/month/year and remember the good things in my world, so when I saw Friday Fave Five hosted by Living to Tell the Story – I decided to join the party. If interested, click on the link above to read other Fave Five posts.
My favorite things this past week were …
1. Spending last Sunday at the beach (Ocean City, NJ) with my husband. The wind and temps made it sweatshirt weather, but the sun was beautiful. A two hour drive and we were there. First I took a short nap on the beach, followed by a 5-mile run on the packed sand at low tide (that’s my favorite place to run!) Another hour or two of relaxing before driving halfway home and stopping for dinner.
2. The lovely/delicious/perfect-ending-to-the-day dinner
on the deck at Manayunk Brewery overlooking the Schuylkill River.
3. The Vegetable Bruschetta I had for dinner –
it tasted even better than it looked.
4. Enough about the perfect Sunday – Tuesday had a fave also. A phone call with Kate from Bittersweet Creative, who’s designing a new website for me as part of the plan for my Dream Year.
5. And Thursday had a fave also – a visit with my doctor for results from a follow-up mammo I had last week after a brief scare last fall. Loved his words, “Everything looks great – all is well! No need to see me for at least a year.”
What was the favorite part of your week?